Reservations & Info
Prepayment: 10 – 100 percent (non refundable) of the total amount will be charged on the day of booking (if no special conditions are applicable).
- One month before arrival 100% of your stay will be charged. At check-out you will only pay the 10% service charge
- If cancelled or modified up to 31 days before date of arrival, 10 – 100 (depending on type of reservation) percent of the total price of the reservation will be charged.
- If cancelled, modified or in case of no-show one month before date of arrival, 100 percent of the total price of the reservation will be charged.
New Years, Carneval and Easter: No cancellation. 100% will be charged on the day of reservation. This amout is non-refundable.
Check in and check out
- Check in: from 14.00 – 20.00, if you need to check in later please make sure to give us this information before your arrival. If you want to arrive after 8pm you will have to request a late check-in. If late check-ins are not announced or not requested we will charge a fee of R$ 200 to make the check-in after 8 pm, if we have the possiblilty. If you arrive earlier of course you can leave your luggage here if your room is not ready.
- Check out: from 08.00 – 11.00. If you wish to have a late check out we will be glad to offer you one if it is possible.
Children and extra beds
At Villa Balthazar children are very welcome to be part of a calm and peaceful life, where all guests are respected.
Children and teenagers up to 18 years old are required to present an identification and must be accompanied by parents, guardians, or have permission of the Juvenile Court, in case of traveling with others.
- One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a child’s cot/crib.
- One child under 5 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
- One older child or adult is charged 30 % of the room stay per night in an extra bed.
- In the two Standard Double Rooms there is not possible to put an extra bed, only a cot.
Unfortunately we cannot allow pets in the rooms at Villa Balthazar due to the risk of allergies.